Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

On April 2nd it was exactly 3 months since I lost my husband, my best friend. It was just him and I. We have close friends that have stayed close to me, but it seems like everyone has disappeared. It just hit me I'm alone, I mean really hit me. The thought had been there but the reality. So I'm lost, alone and have no idea how to navigate anything anymore. I know how to say I'm pretty much done so he can come home now. I miss him so much, my heart aches my soul hurts. I miss my friend.

Are these normal feelings? I think so. Anyone else feel like this?

Ozzy

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Ozzy,

Of course it is normal to be broken to a million pieces, you lost your hest friend, your supporter, your companion through thick and thin, your helper, your lover. Marriage is a sacred institution in which the two become one. We are bound to hurt in a way hard to describe when half of our bring is cut of abruptly. 

Unfortunatelly, there is no way out of this hurrendous pain. We need to somehow live with it and through it, comfort ourselves with the precious memories and the feelings of love, total trust and dedication that we had in our marriages and with the understanding of the fact that WE WILL meet them again. :). We dont know yet when, might be 6 months down the line, 2 years, 20 years but it will happen, sweetheart. Hang on in there.

my husband will have three months on the 28 th of April and the psin Im gping to is impissible to discribe. Only domeone that lives through something similar can understand. The brain refuses to accept or acknowledge, yet sometimes it does , and when that happens, the hell of emotions floods my heart and my mind.

Love,

Roxi

I'm so sorry for your loss, thank you for the kind words and validation of all these different thoughts and emotions.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service