Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Maggie May's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I am three months out and tired of the brain fog.  One thing I seem to be doing righ…"

Maggie May replied yesterday to Relationship with daughters?

8 4 hours ago
Reply by Estragon

"Rere - You are so right - the grieving brain has a mind of its own. I don't know who…"

Maggie May replied on Sunday to Hard Couple of Days

15 on Monday
Reply by Rere

"This has been a horrible week for me as well. I think it may be (on the east coast)…"

Maggie May replied Jul 31 to Hard Couple of Days

15 on Monday
Reply by Rere

"You are NOT too old - I am also 71. You don't look as old as I do!  You are right -…"

Maggie May replied Jul 15 to Newly widowed

14 Jul 15
Reply by Maggie May

"Thanks - I like that a lot. "

14 Jul 15
Reply by Maggie May

"I am so sorry you had such a bad experience with Hospice, it probably depends on  th…"

14 Jul 15
Reply by Maggie May

"We all do the best with the tools we have in our toolbox at the time. When we are yo…"

Maggie May replied Jul 14 to Newly widowed

14 Jul 15
Reply by Maggie May

"Why don't you join the zoom call for newly widowed this afternoon. I was on the Satu…"

Maggie May replied Jul 14 to Newly widowed

14 Jul 15
Reply by Maggie May

"Leaving the rocks is probably nice for some neighbors, but it will make a few crazy…"

Maggie May replied Jul 12 to My Story...

16 1 hour ago
Reply by Sleepless in Oxford

"Hi - I was in the zoom meeting and commented on the beautiful setting you were in. M…"

Maggie May replied Jul 11 to My Story...

16 1 hour ago
Reply by Sleepless in Oxford

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service