Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Gigi's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi -- I remember you from the zoom call. I'm sorry you've been having such a hard ti…"

Gigi replied Jul 30 to Hard Couple of Days

15 on Monday
Reply by Rere

"Hi Ellen -- I've "met" you the zoom calls. My husband drowned in our spa. I'm very s…"

Gigi replied Jul 12 to My Story...

16 1 hour ago
Reply by Sleepless in Oxford

"I paint rocks too and leave them for others to find. I don't think it's a prank thou…"

Gigi replied Jul 12 to My Story...

16 1 hour ago
Reply by Sleepless in Oxford

"LO -- My husband died suddenly too 18 weeks ago. I think I'm still in shock and thin…"

Gigi replied Jul 6 to New to this site

6 Jul 10
Reply by Estragon

"Thanks for your message. It helps me to know I'm not the only one who has left every…"

Gigi replied Jun 24 to Father's Day

9 Jun 24
Reply by Gigi

"Rere -- I was just reading about good and evil -- without evil in the world, we woul…"

Gigi replied Jun 24 to I Understand

15 Jun 30
Reply by Rere

"Barbee - your email made me laugh. I could just picture the "4" of you in the motorh…"

Gigi replied Jun 24 to I Understand

15 Jun 30
Reply by Rere

"Thanks for your input -- I need to think more about others who are also affected. Th…"

Gigi replied Jun 24 to Father's Day

9 Jun 24
Reply by Gigi

"Rere -- at least your kids were with you. My adult kids all ignored me and I found t…"

Gigi replied Jun 23 to Father's Day

9 Jun 24
Reply by Gigi

"Sounds like we had similar days. I cried so much I've been sick -- think I dehydrate…"

Gigi replied Jun 22 to Father's Day

9 Jun 24
Reply by Gigi

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service