Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Estragon's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi.  I'm ~2 weeks behind you - wife died suddenly on 27.  I hope your square one was…"

Estragon replied yesterday to 7 months out, how can that be?

4 yesterday
Reply by Michelle

"The point on distancing is well taken, but IMHO best addressed as would any other be…"

Estragon replied Aug 7 to Relationship with daughters?

8 Aug 7
Reply by Estragon

"Yeah, I've read some who say the second year is worse than the first.   The thought…"

Estragon replied Aug 7 to Relationship with daughters?

8 Aug 7
Reply by Estragon

"Hi.  I'm at just over 6mos out from my wife's sudden death.  We were together for 40…"

Estragon replied Aug 5 to Relationship with daughters?

8 Aug 7
Reply by Estragon

"FWIW... I've found I have no capacity for multitasking any more.  Although I used to…"

Estragon replied Aug 2 to Hard Couple of Days

15 Aug 3
Reply by Rere

"One thing I did to help get my head wrapped around the whole "stuff" thing is to cle…"

Estragon replied Jul 31 to Hard Couple of Days

15 Aug 3
Reply by Rere

"Carousel - I think replying to your original post is the right way to continue a con…"

Estragon replied Jul 31 to Hard Couple of Days

15 Aug 3
Reply by Rere

"I highly recommend putting the bedroom back to something like normal.  It's hard, bu…"

Estragon replied Jul 30 to Hard Couple of Days

15 Aug 3
Reply by Rere

"My wife died suddenly at the end of January.  Everyone is different, but I was in a…"

Estragon replied Jul 22 to Feeling lowest of lows

9 Jul 24
Reply by LorraineS

"One thing I read that really resonated was "grief is really love with nowhere to go"…"

Estragon replied Jul 15 to Newly widowed

14 Jul 15
Reply by Maggie May

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service