Listening to Dave Matthew's "Gravedigger" song. It's a requiem, of sorts. Mozart's Requiem in D Minor was also on the playlist this morning. My beloved M. deserves a big send-off, after all. The…Continue
Twenty things I miss about you, M., my beloved:
1. Your smile
2. The way you said "Hey, baby" every time I walked into your workshop
3. Your kisses, which are the best in the world!
4. Your incredibly inquiring creative mind
5. Our talks about your books
6. Our talks about life
7. Motorcycle rides
8. Helping you to feel better when you were so sick
9. Cooking dinner for us instead of just me
10. Traveling with you, even if it was just to…
Yes, it's all different now. I fake being alive to the rest of the world. It will be exactly 6 months since you left us on 8/17/16. It still hurts like a train wreck. I'm just going through the motions right now. It's impossible to muster any enthusiasm for anything.