Helpful ingredients to consider:
- A pot full fo tears
- One heart willing to be broken open
- a dash of bitters
- a bunch of good friends
- many handfuls of comfort food
- a lot of patience
- buckets of water to replace the tears
- plenty of exercise
- a variety of helpful reading material
- enouogh self care
- season with memoires
- optional: one good therapist and/or support group
Chose the size pot that fits your loss. It's okay to increase the pot size if you miscalculated. Combine ingredients. Set the temperature for a moderate heat. Cooking times will vary depending on the ingredients needed. Strong flavors will melt over time. Stir often. Cook no longer than you need to.
- be creative.
- trust your instincts.
- cry when you want to, laugh when you can can.
- freeze some soup to use as a starter for next time.
- keep your own soup making journal so you won't forget