A community of peers created by the Soaring Spirits Loss Foundation
Grieving the death of someone you loved is the most difficult work you will ever have to do. It may feel especially difficult getting your life on track after the loss of a loved one – even though it’s been a year or more.
We all need a little help sometimes...
Perhaps Private One on One Coaching Is For You ~
Because your healing is so important, I’m offering you a FREE 60 minute consultation to talk about where you're at with your grief, and how I can help you feel better while honoring the memory of your loved one.
Don’t let grief paralyze you from living.
We can talk via telephone or Skype, let me know what form of communication you prefer.
You’ll immediately sense my commitment and intuition, as I combine my training, compassionate heart, and personal experience as a widow to provide you with support and insight to better days ahead. I listen, inspire and guide you to your own self-awareness while keeping you accountable to where you want to go.
We'll decide together if this one-on-one support is right for you. Please email me at email@example.com to set up a convenient time for your free call.
Here's my promise in that hour;
• After just one hour, you will walk away with a greater understanding of the behaviors and emotions that are a normal part of grief.
• The first steps to balancing your life and effectively managing your stresses
• Refreshing clarity on what a life of meaning & purpose would look like while honoring the person who died
• Awareness of the biggest blocks that may be preventing you from feeling whole again
• A level of hope and confidence you may not have felt in a long time
My free consultation is perfect if you;
• Haven't found what you were seeking from a local grief group because often times the group is full of people who are exactly in the same spot as you are
• Family and friends are tired of hearing about your loss and haven't helped you
• You feel like everyone just wants you to ‘just get over it’
• Peer support is comforting but doesn't offer solutions
• Online support has provided information, but you want to talk to a "real person," someone who understands and can help
• You have a true desire to feel better, move past the sadness and grief and find some meaning
"The willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life is the
source from which self-respect springs."
- Joan Didion from "The Year of Magical Thinking"
If you're ready to see some blue skies and take your next steps to healing, then I encourage you to schedule your free 60 minute call with me, I understand your pain, I've been there and know I can help.
I have limited spots every month, so be sure to reserve your spot by emailing me your interest at; firstname.lastname@example.org
I will then send you a link to my calendar where you can schedule your own appointment.
with love, inspiration & hope - JoAnne Funch
The question has been asked about the new TV series, "Go On," featuring Matthew Perry from "Friends." The half-hour comedy is about a recently widowed radio sports personality and his encounters in a community grief group. Personally, I like the show, it is funny and pokes fun at grief groups which most of us will admit to attending at least once. My experience with attending a grief group was actually funny, amidst my sorrow I laughed…Continue
Transforming Your Life After The Loss of a loved One
by JoAnne FunchContinue